Saturday, February 18, 2006

Another Heartwarming
Night


This maybe a little
late but who cares?

Thanks to the voltes gang an
i enjoyed another funfilled weekend night again. Another funfilled night was
enjoyed by the gang exchanging stories,fantasies and experiences... ooops rizza
thanks for the inipit i thought i cant taste it again...you fullfilled my
palate! My last one weas almost a decade ago...imagine? muahhh!


The dinner will always be aty
minsuk and for a change i was the last who came in...you know just like what
steve will always say in voltez V formation.. and I form the Head! Ok Ok its
hard to be a pedestraian you know!


It was a happy night since almost
everyone were excited on Flor's Bangkok trip!(try the red district drive but
please barter some ok?). As always a night wont be complete without a coffee
from Starbucks! We enjoyed talking a lot! Anything under the sun of course it
wont be complete without the Bi stories....


I couldnt remember the stories that
went thru the conversation you know i have the "SHARPEST" memory in the group
(guys you know what i mean) But all i can say is I love g.o.d. more now thanks
rizza!!! I can dance to their songs...my my! My reflexes can still catch the
steps!!!Thanks...and hope to have more soon!!!!

2 comments:

marissa said...

hi cha,

Love spending those times with you and friday was no exception.

charity said...

Yup...i always look forward to every get together!!! I love to do it every week but we need to conserve energy we might look ghastly every sat morning!

Missed you guys!