Tuesday, June 06, 2006

ANOTHER RAIN(Y) DREAM

Another rain(y) dream

What more can I ask for?A night of wonderful entertainment courtesy of Mitch Valdes and a great time with my beautiful and friendly doctors!

After the dinner symposium that kept me busy for a couple of weeks now we capped the night with a cup of coffee and exchanged stories. Be it with unanswered questions from the symposium to the everyday lives.

Moving on to the essence of this story...went home around 1:30am I wanted to sleep right away so bad thats why i never drink any caffein but to no avail my insomia is bugging me so I decided to browse the television.I didn’t realized it was already so so late but I got my sleep pace anyways thank u!

As we all experience we just remembered a few scenes from dreamland I can’t find the connection of each scene but here goes...scene 1(as what I recall) me busy as in very busy don’t know what event but seems like I was doing an event and social kindda thing! Saw myself talking to a butler and a chef (joseph and the amazing technicolor dreamcoat any connection?) then I went to another ballroom...saw some of my doctors enjoying themselves dancing talked to a Dance instructor giving him some instructions so he could get his professional fee.Now the third hall it wasn’t as big as the other two.... The atmosphere was cozy seems to me everuone was well behaved coz when I went to a bulletin board,there were certain rules and standard etiquette to be followed, this is what I recall
-do not stay on stage for more than 5mins
-no personal cameras allowed
-no authograph signing allowed
-no I’d no entry (ok guys imade this up)hehehe

To my surprise I saw Paullette on stage with a very tall guy...the guy was wearing a white sando that fitted him oh so well with jeans to pair it. No dark glasses of some sort but just a true face smiling before the official photographer! Wow its BI the rain that strucked a lot of hearts!My jaw was litterally dropping not just because of BI but Pau looks so gorgeous in a beige sleeveless. Bi was holding her biceps and they seem to chat while having their pictures taken. When Pau went down she went straight to me telling me..."cha...he is such a passionate person,it shows on how he carresses. CHA TOUCHY SI BI" next scene I was running wild! I want to be carressed too!waaah!


What happened?suddenly I heared him sing "BRING THE BEAT BACK!"then waaah its my alarm tone! I need to wake up to attend to a breakfast meeting!Gosh! Oh my oh My!Just dnt know if I will have my sleep now it will have its continuation! Lucky pau!now what happened to the rest of the gang? Were you still on line or I was just so busy that pau was the last one to have the bi opportunity?

See you in dreamland guys!

No comments: