Monday, April 17, 2006

GOONG- A LOVE DEVELOPED IN TIME


GOONG- A LOVE DEVELOPED IN TIME

Goong a.k.a. PRINCESS HOURS is a feel good k-series to watch.You will definitely go back to memory lane and wished to be in high school once again never thought I would get hooked with this series!Its the second series I’ve watched in chapters (after IJUKSA!)waiting anxiously for the next chapter week after week!You just don’t know how many pestered with this series(thanks for the patience Pau!). Though I hardly understand the language I think I became conscious on their actions and of course thanks to some wonderful guys who gave a lot of help for the spot translations.

A typical Cinderella story that was done with so much emotions and love love that was developed in time that..indeed is hard to resist.Yes, a love story with some obstacle it may sound like a typical series about love but what difference it gave where how the actors fit to a T.

The two main character was first judged negatively. Being new in the acting field, singer YOON EUN HE (of baby VOX)and print ad and ramp model JOO JI HOON proved their critics wrong.They improved their acting's as the episodes play every week.Indeed a milestone in their career and the highly anticipated season two proves it.Everyone is looking forward to this next season.The lead actors will surely be busy with other commitments to date.

Their love for each other on screen is something which I wish to see in al life!To add more color in watching the series was the illusion of seeing the pair in reel and real life.They surely make a lovely pair!7 months in the making...this may fluster in a budding relationship!

A love developed in time...this will surely stay forever.A lasting love that we all wish for developed love that stood at the test of time.

2 comments:

marissa said...

Sister!

I too wish I'm in HS so I can wear their school uniform who knows I might end up fighting for JJH.

charity said...

hahha! Sister! I love those mini skirts! and i think i will be one girl fighting for him too!

Cant get enough of goong!