Monday, April 17, 2006

RAINING IN MY HEART


RAINING IN MY HEART
16/04/06

After the RAINY DAY BANGKOK I suddenly miss the downpour!Where is my BI? Still having a well deserve break? Good thing he made the TRL special and the 7 RAINMAKERS just in time for his"invisibility". A couple of photoshoot here and there...CF filming but where is the RAIN that usually pour?

Don’t get me wrong I just missed the guy that’s all. Funny it may seem but when the summer season in the Philippines started, that was the time where Rain took a breather. Don’t even know what country you maybe or what season you are in. I think its a mere coincidence that when we suddenly had a "drought" the Rain we love is taking a break to form more clouds in time for another RAINpour!

I always love Rainy days coz the weather is cool and I become a little nostalgic. Now I even love it more since whenever I see the rain I can remember the JEONG JI HOON that poured a lot of rainshowers in my heart. It kept me warm in the cold nights and kept me cooled in the warm nights. I can never forget this RAIN in my heart! Cause deep inside I can feel the raindrops that is poured by extreme "raining in my heart".

No comments: