Wednesday, May 17, 2006

LILAC MY FAVORITE BONVIVA ITS YOU


YES SOME MAY FIND IT ODD BUT I JUST DONT KNOW WHY...yup i love UBE(yam) ice cream not for its flavor but because of its color. My work will be fully loaded with the coming of a new product BONVIVA (for osteoporosis). I am so so attatched with this product since its main color is my favorite.

Bonviva will be out in the market soon and i am so anxious in waiting for its arrival though this will increase work pressure and work related activities...
thats the challenge!

We had our 2nd trimester conference at New World hotel and strategies and plan of actions were discussed. I am just happy to be part of the LAUNCH force of this wonder drug as what they call it.I know this will give me more opportunbities to gain more knowledge and acquaintances.

No comments: