Wednesday, May 17, 2006

WHAT KEPT ME BUSY AS A BEE


this really is something oh soo late but anyways as the saying goes better late than never...

Cheering Squad

I couldnt imagine myself out there doing the rah-rah-rah again...ive been shying myself from this since im not confident enough to do all those acrobatic stuff as what ive been doing since my high school days. It's been 10 years since i hold another pompom on hand but still to my surprise...i can still do some of it!

It was always been a joke to me...when my Sales Admin Manager called me up on the day of the practice i was not that ecstatic about it since the practice was scheduled to a day that i have a commitment MAy 6. I asked them if it would be okey if i will just carry on the practice for volleyball and cheering on their next practice schedule. But knowing about it i know i will be booted out of the squad...so i just decided to go on with my "reunion".

Sunday...i was told that we will be having a practice on monday..being true to my woird i told my officemate i will be there. On the day of the practice i was so surprised that i am still in the squad...double time in learning the steps. I am so proud of myself..still have the groove within me but the confidence was not as before knowing myself im not "physically fit" to be in the squad. But i am so thankful to my groupmates though they were jokingly telling me how unfair i was coz i got away with the bruises and hematomas they earned from the practice that weekend.

I am just proud to be part of a family that still recognize my talent and gave me enough opportunity to prove something. Yes i can still sing the rah-rah-rah!

No comments: