Sunday, December 31, 2006

Goodbye 2006




Goodbye 2006...

A year that has been fruitful with friends and love ones in every nook of my heart. A year that has made me a new person...a person that made me realize my worth. ife has to move on and has to go on. You are always special in your own way.

A year full of Love and pain but did the pain overpowered the love? No...the pain was still worth all the love that i have recieved.

A year that made me a stronger woman a stronger individual...mentally ,emotionally, physically and spiritually. thank you for the one who pulled me up from a dark place that i never thought i could get out.

You have been my inspiration and yes you ave given my life a new meaning...my love my PCJ..thank you for being there.

Welcome 2007...with more sunshine and light! Thank you Lord for all the blessings!


No comments: