Tuesday, January 09, 2007

FEELING THE PRESSURE




Christmas eve is my favorite day!Why? Its the time for me to see how old I really am! My birthday was never an indications of my age, anyways its all just numbers but the funny part...what’s the connection of the eve of the birth of Christ with what I’m telling you about?

Its been a family tradition for 26 years to be exact(yes we celebrated our silver anniversary last year) to get together in my aunts house.I could still remember my 1st time attending this gathering...not so long ago. Hmmm ok around 21 years ago. Since I’m the youngest in the 2nd generation line I tend to be enjoying the kiddie games with my nephews and nieces...can’t forget how I do my "fundraising"activities that time since I have many cousins that are already yuppies that time I tend to get a lot of gifts and cash from them and from my aunts ang uncles.hmmmm its really fun to be the youngest!

But time really flies! I saw many toddlers now...but no they are not my niece or nephews...they are my grandchildren already! My niece and nephews got married ahead of me! But who's putting the pressure? Anyway I still have a long way to go! But seeing these kids really gives me so much joy and imagination...imagination that I will have 1 someday with someone I imagine to be with.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday Cha!!! I hope you had a blast!!!! ^^

Age is just a number. And we are not getting older.. we are just getting more fabulous!!! ^^

Feliss.. ^^

charity said...

hi therre feliss...nah its not my birthday my birthday is on June. Anyway thanks for the advance greeting! Im leaving my kim sam soonie age 6 months from now argh!!!

miss you and kim!

charity