Wednesday, January 10, 2007

HOW MY BABY SLEEPS











soundly asleep


mom love your snout!







mom im cold!

Being with Cryst for a couple of days made me more excited seing how much he enjoys sleeping like a human being im just so fond of seeing his cuteness and i loved the opportunity of being with him and snapping tons of picture of his cuddliness!
It really takes away the pressure and anxiety in me....for now i cant imagine how i will give away this cute doggfie but i need too...now im being sentimental here!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute. Makes me want a dog but I know in reality, I would never be able to handle it.

Kim ^^

charity said...

hmm i wonder why yoyu cant handle it..-phobia?asthma? Anyway if you are ready to have one you will just see one in your lawn! But as of now just see the cutie pics of my dogs!