Tuesday, January 09, 2007

BI AND SONG

BI AND SONG
(others call them bi-kyo)

Newsflash!!! Well if you all know when did I ever got a scoop from these people?Well just wanted to share my views with this. I love them both Bi the guy who made me move on to life's struggle and challenges and the woman who I may say the epitome of beauty...Song Hye Kyo.

Speculation,facts and fictions but what’s the truth behind these Full House stars?Are they or are'nt they? When I saw their chemistry on the small screen no wonder this series made it bigtime. Who knows...but my heart has been open to the possibilities that they can be an item. I will be very happy for both of them for sure. My love for Rain has moved to another level... And respect can now be given. Respect that I know one day Rain needs to find a person to be with. It may not be song but I would be more than happy if it would be her!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

They belong together. One day the world will know and we will celebrate for them!!!!

Feliss. ^^

charity said...

yah! They really do...i can feel the sense of fullfillment everytime i think they are for each other coz the are really meant to be together! Im oh so happy if everything will be revealed soon!

Unknown said...

Can't wait for the day to come!

Kim ^^