Friday, January 19, 2007

Queensland here i come


Brisbane... after approximately an hour of plane ride we are now in Brisbane. A bus is waiting to bring us to our destibnation...in Queensland..Gold Coast Australia! Im not a Bus person so this is really something i have to endure. I really have something in riding Buses and please its either i sleep or i hold my breath once in awhile cause i really feel sick while riding the bus.

On this trip i opted not to sleep cause i want to see the view...practically i just felt envious with their hi-ways and even planes...i barely felt any bump in that ride. Nice infrastructure indeed unlike here in our country where you can experience lots of bump in the ride...i guess its part of our tourism program...its like riding in a rollercoaster bumpy ride!

Since we were already in Gold Coast...we were given advisory that we can wander around Surfers Paradise and see the view(just a short story see the picture? we were all going agag over this store i guess we dont need to argue on why we got so excited!) Our Hotel rooms are still not ready when we arrived there so ok picture taking and more picture taking to go!We did some shopping this time and since we are ohh so full eventhough its lunchtime we just grabbed something liquid anyway we were like pigs eating all the time in the plane. I do have some extra shirts for me to change but since everyone said we can change our clothes in the hotel later on i just complied with my friends....good thing that the airline gave us something to freshen up thanks to the toilettries. Remember i had no toothpaste on hand? The place was so gorgeous and since i am a dog lover loved all those dogs passing by! I had an experience with a dog owner i dont know the breed of the dog so i got so excited and blurtted out "its so cute!" the owner(man) smiled at me but his wife (a filipina i am pretty sure!) said..."can"t you see? Its a dog! Havent you seen one?" i was shocked! "yes i know its a dog! Its just happened its my first time to see that kind of dog!" She was really sarcastic thats why i answered back! I guess i wont get jailed talking back to a local there(who i think is a nasty "kababayan"!)


Walk walk and a never ending walk!!! i bought a lot of stuff for my friends and family i guess most of it is a miniature kangaroo and koala...wow everything is expensive thats why i wascontrolling my expenses coz i stll have
4 more days to go here! I just had fun picture taking and sight seeing! I was looking for a payphone to call on my friend marissa's aunt and uncle but again ignorance striked me!I dont know how to use their public phone! I guess if taht nasty lady told me "cant you see its a phone?" I can gladly accept my stupidity and tell her "i know...but i dont know how to use it! Not to mention i dont know if coins(which i still dont have that time) or a card phone is going to be used! Ok i decided to just call them when i reach the hotel.
Funny part when i reached the hotel...i was trying to dial the number..to no avail...more stories of my stupidity later on!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a mean/rude person!! Really glad you answer her back!!! And to be the same race!!!! Her nerve for saying that to you!!!! I would have been pissed off!!!

Hope you are having a good time!!! Enjoy your trip okie!!

Feliss.. ^^

Unknown said...

Have fun over there. You're so used to driving that being a passenger in a car can be tough. Can't wait to see some beautiful photos!

Kim ^^