Wednesday, January 10, 2007

BURNS...


Nope this is not from the paella session i had last new year but this is from frying the marinated milkfish(bangus) that i cooked for lunch! I know the first aid on burns from cooking oil but i guess i was just more worried of burning the fish im cooking so the time of letting my arm be at a running water was not enough to lesen the scar,coz i need to turn the fish on the other side...talking about dedication! I guess next time i will be a little careful in cooking so i will not suffer from this again..but since i got burned already i guess i just need to apply sebo de macho to lessen the dark spot!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ouch, that looks painful. I hope it won't scar!

Kim ^^

Unknown said...

Yikes!!! Looks bad!! I hope it will heal soon!..

Feliss..

charity said...

too bad it did scar! My oh my! But i think i can make some remedies soon...at least lessen the dark spot