Friday, January 19, 2007

on the way to the land down under


It will be my first time in Aussie! AUSTRALIA! I had been so excited about this trip of mine! I guess i am blessed to be going there doing some bussiness and a little pleasure on the side. After the pre deaprture orientation you know...what you can do...and dont do in Australia,to bring or not to bring....the day before, everyone was ecstatic! Me i guess i can see those adorable Koalas ang Kangaroo! Yahu!


I will be aboard Quantas(my first in this airline) for a flight to Sydney then a connecting flight wil be waiting for us there off to Brisbane! The International airport in our country is very strict no liquid/water,gel form or any handcarried item with the same consistency is allowed. I guess that will be goodbye cologne, goodbye face spritz for me! And that also means goodbye toothpaste! Well i guess its better to be safe than sorry! We were on the airport 4 hours before our time of departure...i guess all we can do there is goof around and look for something we can be entertained of. After all the processes we just roam around the pre departure area...eat something here and there...but yup no buying first...dont want to spend my pocket money for something not important i guess i just bought myself a diet coke since i was nearly dehydrated hahaha! We waited till departure time and when we got in the plane we were already extremely hungry but it doesnt matter...there will be food in the airline for sure!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I always wanted to go to Australia but it's sooo far from the US!!! Hope you gals had a great time!!!..