Wednesday, January 10, 2007

SWEET ANIMALS

Just love seeing this mother and son sleeping! Seems like my dogs love sleeping with samshiki pig around. Since Tal's death(the other puppy) Crys is the first puppy who had the previledge of sleeping in our room since the moment he was able to open his eyes. My dog chinchin is quite stubborn and since she is used to sleep beside us after seeing her baby is a little independent she leaves him once in awhile and sleep with us in our room...but whats bugging me is when its feeding time for crys and im at the middle of dreaming she wakes me up so i can open the door for her. Whats worst is she immediately goes back up the room the moment her baby is already full! Whats bugging me? Well she can open the door from outside but seems lkike i wasnt able to teach her how to close the door afetr entering the room! And since she always do this...we decided to bring along crys upstairs to lessen his mom in bugging us while were on dreamland. And tis is what i discovered from this motehr and son..they sweetly sleep together and ends up leaving a small space for me. But its okey...i justr want to enjoy crys before sending him off to a lucky and tusted friend that i know can treat him well...but for now these sweet animal will still sleep with me for the time being.

No comments: