Sunday, July 01, 2007

my birthday



How about waking up with junjin on the side? Nah not literally ...but it was really sopmething to enjoy! My birthday started very early ...12am my wednesday friends waited for me to arrive at the meeting place at around 11:45pm...since i went somewhere outside the metropolis for work. Since they waited long i was a little guiltyy but we ended up eating a very early breakfast...to my surprise they treated me me for that midnight snacks cum early breakfast! Thanks guys!




Text messages are overloading my phone since it just has limited capacity in rercieving messages...a lot of my friends decided to greet me at the strike of midnight...maybe so they won"t forget my bday? Thanks my dearest friends..i can not name all of you guysd since i might miss out some of you!


Since i woke up late i was tensed seeing my sales manager's missed call gosh what have i done? But i turned out i worried for nothing he just wanted to greet me personally so it was really touching coz he rarely calls his subbordinates and i am so lucky that he did make an effort to do so.


Some of my friends that i know wont miss out my birthday but how come they havent greeted me yet...Well since i was busy on my birthday my sister told me to go to Greenbelt to meet my "classmates" at a resto there...but i never thought a classmate of mine will do such surprise...my sister turned out to tell me my friends plan since i am so busy and i told her sorry i cant meet those "classmates" coz i dont have the plans in the office and family dinner. Well my "forgetful"friends made a surprise which i really dont have the idea..the only one i have was i knew who they were.... tada.... Thats my cake which suppose to be from junjin but who looks like a birthday cake for Junjin!Did you really instruct them to do so?


Thank you guys for making my birthday so special! And thank you for bringing in the cake from Jin!Who cares if im getting old! If i have great friends that make me feel special! Thank you so much!!!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BE-LATED BIRTHDAY!!..How was it? Did you have a fun????!!!!

Happy to see that you updated your blog!! ^^

Feliss.

Unknown said...

Hope you had fun. Why wouldn't it be when you are surrounded by great friends and JJ.

Kim ^^