Monday, March 06, 2006

How Do I Love Bi?




How do I love bi?
At first its like a teeny booper thing that strucked me...a typical hate thing that will turn out to be a love thing.December 20,2004...the day I never stopped watching fullhouse. I can still remember in august of the same year passing thru kbs channel I got so excited seeing song hye gyo cleaning the glass windows of a house (which turned out to be full house) she was having a discussion with a guy which looks something not interesting at all. He was yelling at shg whom I fondly call jenny thanks to the tagalog version of endless love. Then this tall guy suddenly got the rag from jenny and wiped the window with a very interesting body language he gave away...gosh! This guy is really weird!How can I love this guy?nyaikks!
Months had passed...Lovers in Paris hit the Filipino viewers by storm! We bought a copy of this series that made me gagah over park shin yang...after this series suddenly my world stopped...I end up buying 2 more copies of this series then suddenly my regular supplier of korean series litterally pushed me and my sister to buy Full House! Who stars in that series? Ok ok jenny and who? Even vangie(my supplier)cant say who stars in that series...gosh just not to offend vangie my sis paid for fullhouse and the rest... Is arts!( i hated history too many memoization!)

But my arts...never started there...I was in awe with kim sung su at first coz I love the way he helped shg in the hotel in Beijing...I thought he was speaking in another language I was mesmerized!(but now I realized he was speaking in english there were I thought he waa speking in japanese ngee oh kreee! Wer he meant...OH GREAT!

Watching kss was kindda pleasing to me...i love guys who ends up being pushed away in the end. I can be sometimes Be in awe with Rain specially in the ice skating thing part where he waited for han ji hun for hours and flashed his devilish smiles when he learned she was already there.But still im still stuck with kim sung su! Loved the ending but still no rain fascination.

I searched high and low for kss debut movie my gosh i had one! Now this movie is not entertaining at all i was turned off...kss with all the "coins" in his skin...nah i have more than enough coins thank u! Ok! Kss fascination went down! Search the net...look for bi...then there i was amazed.

Bi...the macho lee yong jae...dancing? Singing? Gosh i need to review him in fullhouse...to be frank i didnt like his outfit when he met kss in china.the green knitted thing bothered me...but anyways...he kept me interested...ooh he indeed have a good body! Now now...goodbye kim sung su! December 27,2004...no more sleep just loved watching fullhouse all over again...and there a certified Rain dreamer was born.

He may not possess a striking goodlooks but he can always be as good as it gets....more carisma,more appeal,more lovable as you watch him stare,laugh,cry and ends up beaten...thats rain...thats my bi!His good looks comes from within.And thats what makes me love him even more... Not so easily loved by me but now hard to resist!

How do i loved bi...so unexplainable...so unpredictable...so unimaginable! When you loved someone,we can never give the exact readon why you love thee coz this is how i define true love... Coz love knows no boundaries and finds no reason to explain how you loved thee...and love bi.

4 comments:

marissa said...

Nice title sis and that picture, I know what you are doing, hahaha.

My obsession with him started only after I watched a clip of his concert a year ago. I can't get enough of him after that and a year later I'm still loving the guy.

My Sunshine.. said...

*sigh* nice one, cha..

wouldn't be suprised if one day i'll see you making sign of the cross infront of Bi's pic.. :lol:

charity said...

AHAHA! i think you guys know what i usually do with that pic hehehe!


Thanks paulette for blogging this for me!!!

Flor said...

i was practically grinning from ear to ear with eyes included, parang Oppa while reading your blog. we all have the same obsession on this korean guy who doesnt even know where on the part of the earth we exist. but i do have one thing to thank him for being crazy, pabbo with Rain, knowing the Voltes Team. you guys are great.