Wednesday, March 08, 2006

MY FRIENDS POINT OF VIEW


charity is

...this person's one cool gal... she's a
good friend.. having known her for four
years... goin' on five, right? she has this
charm of making me smile, laugh,
guffaw in the most unexpected and
unguarded moments and places. she
deliovers great punchlines without her
knowing... and if friendship be
redefined-- her name will surely be a
testament.

...kenneth ferer

charity is....

a terrific woman of comforting wit and
humor... this is someone who could
always brighten up a day and articulate
your unsaid dreams... an achiever, and
a great person. go rock!!!1

...kenneth ferer (i corrupted this guy! harharhar!)


SI Charity.. she's always a friend that I
can count on, she's always there
whenever I needed her most, specially
when I'm down and feeling miserable.
She's my Siobe, My angel, my Lifesaver,
My friend/sister who can lend me a
shoulder to cry on... But she's not only
there during sad moments, she's also
there during good times, masaya sya
kasma lagi that no words can explain! I
love you Siobe!

...elsie yang


WHO THIS PEOPLE ARE? NOT ALL OF YOU KNOW THEM...BUT ANYWAYS I JUST PUBLISHED THIS SO I CAN SAY SOMETHING NEW HERE IN MY BLOG...HEHHEHE! IM JUST BRINGING UP MY CHAIR IN TAGALOG BINUBUHAT KO LANG BANGKO KO!

NOW SAY SOMETHING ABOUT ME GALS!!!

2 comments:

marissa said...

Charity is a powerhouse....
the life of the party.
One of the sweetest persons I've gotten to know.

charity said...

Thats so sweet of you TET!!!! Well being the life of the party? It just came as an accident...i never wanted to be the bangka coz i really wanted to be the barko!

Thanks tet! Thats really extra thoughtful of you!