Tuesday, July 25, 2006

DOWN WITHOUT THE RAIN

JULY 20,2006
After endless rain for more than a week I am in a gloomy mood...I have to admit it! I missed the rain! The sun isn’t that ecstatic by being up there but still I can see its rays.

I am down with a very terrible migraine that’s been bugging me during and even stress related pressure from work. My friends became my source of strenght and sometimes shock absorber during this days. I am trying to reflect more on how my days went by.

Yes I love the rain and I love RAIN that’s been the missing puzzle. It's like after those very strong rainpour which we jokingly say is caused by his tantrums caused by my/our shinhwa addiction. But what’s up my baby Rain?is there a sort of news blockout of some sort?I’m just so bothered not hearing from you. No rain today...no Rain news for now.

I just hope I can see a happy and uplifted Rain that I can cling on.Missing you and the rainy day!


NOTE: as of today it has been 3 days raining and guess what RAIN went out to show off his outfit nice one ei!

No comments: