Thursday, July 13, 2006

FEELING THE RAIN


I missed RAIN ...Bi..the rain that was the missing puzzle of my heart. After being so engrossed with my shinhwa addiction suddenly a man poped up in my friend pau's blog! Yes Rain! in such a nice revealing post (as always but still never fails to give me the ahhh expression!)
(picture of bi is from Paus blog)thanks Pau for this pic.

Yes was so happy having the post shinhwa shock...i was so focused with Rain and i missed out this guys...but Rain is having his presence being felt after the big storm ESTER (yes it has RAIN with it too) who directly went to Korea another typhoon came and stayed for a couple of days here in the country kindda forget the name but of course it started with a F>

Now im guilty yes rain...yes bi ive been scanning and watching a lot of shinhwa lately but still i love you and i always did. Its just that i added a few more stars to give you more company in my heart (gosh they are having a revolt inside of my heart!) Just like on how you entered the PEPSI asian star circle.... You are always in my heart its just that you have more and more friends inside my heart.

Always bi will be in my heart and soul so bi please stop the rain from pouring so hard....it causes some appointment and meeting cancellation within the voltes gang...we still love the rain that made as what we are now!Love you BI!

No comments: