Thursday, July 13, 2006

when superman stopped flying in the Philippines


January 28,2006

Superman landed in Philippine cinema...it was a wednesday and since its my birthday i decided to watch the film with my appa. My dad. I was so overwhelmed by that film but suddenly we passed by the tickettron area where Pacquiao vs Larios tickets were being sold. I know how my dad has been waiting for this fight so i asked him if he wanted to watch this fight live(since the television version will be suppppppper late to accomodate all the sponsors and advertisers). He was a bit hesitant because of the price and since i got myself some gift certificate as incentive from the office i decided to purchase the ticket for both of us.

Im not a huge boxing fan but since i love my dad i will spend an early morning (sunday morning) with him. He will never ask from me but i know how much he wanted to watch it minus the advertisements.

Why did superman stopped flying? well 6 cinemas from SM MEGAMALL are all into satellite feed for the Larios/Pacquiao fight. This cinemas mostly plays SUPERMAN hehehe! So he just flew in the movie houses after the boxing match(12 noon).

The good thing???? at least my fellowman won not to mention all the undercard match were all dominated by the filipino boxers!

1 comment:

marissa said...

gud thing you watched it chingu since I was able to get a live feed from you on who won. It's an agony to wait for the fight on tv.