Friday, March 23, 2007

AS CUTE AS THIS FLOWER BLOOMING


I was at work last Sunday doing my work related activities outside my territory. My doctor friend(i consider her one) was with me since we sponsored a convention and since my doctor friend was requested to be the guest speaker..its my responsibility to be with her that day.

While waiting for the time since we arrived an hour before her scheduled time the hall where we were staying has a lots of roses displayed and since we were attracted to these wonderful flowers we tried looking at them one by one. It was for sale actually they are in a pot so you have to nurture these plants. Since i am not really a "green thumb" person i just loved commenting on the flowers my speaker bought herself 3 kinds of roses( including a different variety who according to the one in charge will "vine" to the walls in due time. Amazing isnt it?) she insisted on getting one for me...a gift from her. I was really a little shy with it!(not to mention i was really thinking on how i will take care of it)But she insisted that i should get one for myself... she then said she will cast a spell thru it that i may meet my special someone soon...really isnt it cute? I got one and i am forced to take care of this rose plant...i got a budded one and the next day it already bloomed into a nice rose and when i saw it's color...its purple! I then thanked her again for the flower and told her the flower bloomed perfectly! And she said its about time my heart will bloom...hmmm! thats the flower that opened up guys!Wait if she really casted the right spell...i was wishing for a foreigner whom she said i might meet! well lets wait and see!

No comments: