Tuesday, August 22, 2006


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNJIN SSHI!


It's my fault.. i didnt have the energy to get off to go to a net cafe to upload this one! For those who could read hanggeul sorry for the wrong spelling of Jun...hehehe!

Its his 26th bithday (27 Korean age) . We are happy to share a night of Korean dinner and a choco caramel cake for junjin's birthday. Its really so fullfilling spending a wonderful korea barbeque and never ending stories with friends not to mention having wonderful friends who were very much willing to celebrate this day even without the celebrator...he is busy with his commitments so he cant be with us. How i wish i was in Bangkok to celebrate it with him!

To my friends who celebrated the night with me...waiting for the clock to stike 12 to finally reach junjins day of birth..THANK YOU! You made so happy. How i wish the celebrator is also happy on his day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carmel chocolate and here I thought it was only a chocolate cake. You girls sure know how to celebrate, I want to take a big bite out of that..yummy! Happy Belated Birthday to JJ!!

Kim ^_^

Anonymous said...

I want a piece of that cake.. actually make that 2 piece.. but wait.. I'm suppose to be on diet.. okie I'll settle with 1!!! but you know the saying.. it never stop after 1..ekkekekekek J/K ^^

Glad you gals had a blast on his bday!! Always nice to celebrate with a bunch of people you love so really happy for you!!

happybi ^^

marissa said...

I love chocolate cake so I enjoyed eating my share, thanks birthday girl!

charity said...

well...it turned out that that cake stayed for awhile in our fridge since almost everybody is out all the time! Yes its so rich and the caramel sure did make a difference!