Monday, August 07, 2006

RAINY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN!

During the road trip last weekend i was really going back to memory lane...i was so happy to see even the old billboards that says "RAINY DAY PROMO","rainy days are here again","RAINY DAY". It brings back the chills and goosebumps everytime i come to encounter these phrases
on the way to my work territory.

Riding with the Voltes gang ,yup its DC's first trip to that province since i lost TP.(there my cars name). I was remembering the days when everytime i see a "RAIN" in either billboard or papers...i am like a teenager body shivering imagining every Bi performance! Then a sudden question was asked...what do you feel when you see these phrases now? Tough question...i think I lost that shivering thing but like loving someone your love goes a level higher. I tend to respect Bi as a person and a performer. I respect his attitude and his moods. That's how I see myself now.

Now how come I'm blogging this all of a sudden? Coz while having my daily routine of checking the entertainment section of our daily paper...look at what i saw!!!The enchanted Kingdom ticket felt like a RAINY day concerty ticket! And the Nescafe article about its rainy day commercial...


wow RAIN i know i missed you too! (i think its like Rain telling me he misses me! Bear with my ilussions...its my blog anyways!)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Same here. It seems so long ago that I was obsessed with Rain. The feeling is still the same right now if not more but the craziness have somewhat subsided but for how long is the question..ahha. Probably until he returns here once again.

Kim ^^

marissa said...

It's but normal to love the initial high that we all feel when we are starting to get to know Bi. I too had my share of crazy moments but now all have subsided but the love is more deep rooted.

Anonymous said...

You gals are right.. the love is still there.... actually these feeling are more better then the one which will go away once someone new come along..

this is more lasting.. and because of him.. we meet all these good friends... isn't that amazing.. ?

happybi

Anonymous said...

you guys said it right! got the point!yahoo!thats why we get along so well guys!same wavelenghts!no need to expound i think you guys are A1 kids!

yes,i think we matured enough!and yes tet deeply rooted even if you pull it there will be still life underneath! just like..when a flowering spring comes (turbo boy junJin told me to write that hehe its his song anyways)

but still when i see rain my heart is pounding like the raindrops! im still ecstatic but pls no bad publicity or news pls coz i will fill devastated!

and yes i met a lot of people and had a lot of good friend s thru him!im enjoyi my life more than anything else so im grateful thanks for being there guys!

-charity

Anonymous said...

hope there is 1 day we can all see bi together.. i think it'll be a crazy experience!! ekekekekkekeke I wonder which one of us will be the first to become speechless when they see him. ekekekekek

happybi

Anonymous said...

well thats my forte! Being speechless with someone i like! Gosh i cant imagine how i will react! My My!

But really i want him to have a great time when he is with us guys! I just dont know if i could clown around or be a lady in front of him!

-charity

Anonymous said...

Be a clown because I think he will enjoy it more.. he'll get bored if we are too ladylike!! ekekkekekek.

happybi ^^