Wednesday, August 09, 2006

X-Man in Batangas (Philippine Special)

Being glued on youtube for some months now everytime I have the luxury of finding myself browsing to almost every xman episode uploaded there. Yes indeed that's what you call ADDICT!

Pau and Tet has blogged about the road trip which I often call road of rain! What else can I blog about? How about blogging about my favorite outfit worn that day! My ohh so comfy jogging pants, though its a little hippy which most of the time exposes my undies but who cares!loose shirt,nice pair of rubber shoes (well I loved this
shoes!cheap, so light and comfortable!) I see my outfit as an x-man wardrobe! I
can still remember at our first stop I was doing the horsey horsye bending forward thing cause I am replicating their horse game which led to some laughter from the gang.


HEADBAND...
Explanation for the headband(which looks like a towel),actually its my band everytime I want to wash my face so my "tutchang" (baby hair)won't bother my face. I used it to protect my throat that day too...aside from acute gastritis with matching reflux,I was having a sore throat the night before the trip that I know will eventually lead to cough and colds. Since the airconditioning of the car will tend to pass my way I
need to protect my throat from the cooling system. Now inside the car its my throat protector,outside its my headband!

Going back to X-man in Batangas...I was really the xman in that trip not that I was tasked to let the team lose but I am tasked to make that trip memorable to the voltes team! I guess they did enjoy the day of fun,laughter and tears(from excessive laughter). I was their tour guide,food critic,driver,dancer,singer,and clown!

A Philippine special...15 hours of fun...I guess we can beat the Germany Special...what do you think guys?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK Gals.. I recognize everyone except for one... There's Charity, Marissa, Flor, and Pau.. if you don't mind me asking.. who's the last Volt memeber?? ^^ Nosy me want to know. ekekkeke

happybi ^^

Anonymous said...

It's Lai.

Feeling better yet over there? I hope so1

Kim ^^

Anonymous said...

korek! its lai! but to tell you,the members are increasing and we already have some members from other countries! actually we call it voltes gang!hehe! by the way can i get the email ad of my two sisters? i could still remember we are triplets right,want to email u somethings too...like my application for registry(joke!)
hope u dnt mind!

yes kim im feeling better now! just a few more headaches due to my colds but i will be good in no time!
-charity

Anonymous said...

You guys are such a fun group, no wonder everyone wants to participate. It's great just to have such close knitted friends.

Paulette has our email address. Don't feel too comfortable posting it online, too many looney tunes out there. Sorry, hope that works for you. We don't mind you having it at all..^^

Great to hear that you are feeling better. Drink plenty of water and take your medicine on time. That should help.

Kim ^^

Anonymous said...

Charity: We would love for you to email us!! But have too many people that hate us since we (I should say ME) haven't been too friendly on Soompi so better that I don't post email address online. ekkekkekekek
Pau has it so please get it from her!! Hope you don't mind!!

Glad to know you are feeling better!! And of course people would want to join you gals.. you gals always seem to have so much fun and it make other people jealous ekkekeke.. So that's Lai!! Thanks for letting me know!!

happybi ^^

charity said...

Well to my long lost sisters...i will just get your email ads from pau by the away i posted mine so if you have the chance to email me before i get on line again...whatever comes first!

I will love to share some juicy stories on line soon!

Thank you for caring about my health i really do appreciate it. As of now no more bad cough(thanks to pei pa koa) just clogged nose and seems like my voice isnt normal yet but its getting there!

Anonymous said...

Just emailed you, look forward to hearing from you. "Pei pa koa", you drink that too? It's very soothing for the throat but doesn't have any effect for anything else. You got to get something for your stuffy nose. Cold medicine should work.

Kim ^^

Anonymous said...

Charity: Just email you too!! Hope you gals are having fun with the other Volt team!!

happybi

Anonymous said...

well. you guys had a blast there..