Monday, August 07, 2006

SEEING THE SUN SEEING THE RAIN


Yes weird it may seem but i did see RAIN in a sunny day!Rain in a sunny day like this? Though i hated this kind of sunny day weather specially when im not at the beach or something. But yes i saw RAIN thanks to PEPSI and XTMTV i was able to see the missing puzzle in my life once again!

A 2nd pepsi shoot for RAIN and a new cf is something so enjoyable .Rain,you were indeed so busy with your shooting and after a long "diet" from RAIN you sure gave us something to feast on!

Your presence was felt eventhough i was in a different mode. Thanks to the RAIN that poured after 3 strong typhoons i can never forget you!

Odd it may seem...yes it literally rain and shine altogether and RAIN you gave me something to ponder on. Anyway RAIN or shine(hwa) it will still be all of us!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know the saying, there's always sunshine after a rainy day. So techinically, he brings the sun with him. He knows how to make his presence felt..hehehe.

Kim ^^

Anonymous said...

ekeke you got that right Kim!!!

Rain will always be around.. to remind all of us he belong to everyone and to not forget him!!! hmm maybe that is why miss popular feel a need to still talk about him...

happybi..

Anonymous said...

i think wherever we are we can always feel his presence! unless your at a desert where theres not much rain hehe!good thing i live in a tropical country!
thanks to my IT marissa aka tet for fixing the settings of my blog..you guys know me computer(il)literrate!

accessing my blog thru phone so cool!when the bill arrives so uncool!

nice to see u here kim/feliss!

miss popular is it me or is it someone i know?hehehe zipping my mouth ok ok stopping my fingers!

Anonymous said...

ekekek we're here most of the time but we never could post any comments so glad to know that we finally can!!!

yikes.. using your cellphone to check this site!! expensive my friend.. very expensive so you better be ready. ekekekek

as for miss popular.. ekek you know who we are talking about now. ekekekekek ^^..

Anonymous said...

yes im checking it thru here! if ever you see me posting as anonymous...im using my phone!!!I cant help it!

Thanks to tet you can now post and same as i do...she is my IT supervisor!

Well i read pau's blog and she has a point out there!

charity