Thursday, September 14, 2006

Eat and be merry


My first singaporean meal...

Actually it was more than a asian fusion kind of thing since i was really starving i asked my sister and flor to grab a bite before taking a rest. We were so lucky to be in an area were everthing is readily available. A 7-11 just across the hotel and a fastfood center(24 hours) so it would be easy for us to grab something.

I decided to get the meal with noodles and soup...yes i was really full! I cant even breath! When i was buying some refreshments the lady asked me if im Thai...said no ....im a filipina. "Oh Philippines! good country if not for the abu sayaf you really have a nice country." When i went back to our table i was asking my sister do i look thai to you she said no...i asked back how come she mistakes me as an Thai national!? PHAAABOOO! hahaha! I then realized i was wearing a BANGKOK shirt har har har! What a mess!

So excited and went back to the hotel and mind you we are law abiding citizens we know how strict Singapore is and i know its like having BIG BROTHER watching your every move thing there! Hehehe! We didnt care if we have to walk an extra mile just to be in the proper pedestrian lane. Gosh my legs are killing me! But its better that being brought to jail!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahhaah..Hope you got yourself a Singpore T-Shirt.

Kim ^^