Thursday, September 14, 2006

Singapore Adventure



September 10,2006

12:30am yes Singapore Im here! There has been a slight delay with our arrival....but it doesnt matter anymore! Im In singapore safe and sound.Yes its early morning and i still cant contain my excitement. Im here and im breathing the same air with SHINHWA! What will happen next? Nah dont care anymore i have my sole purpose...WATCH SHINHWA CONCERT! Which i may say maybe my once in a lifetime opportunity.

Hmmm ..next stop immigration...there was not much fuzz adnd i passed thru it in just a minute. I was ahead of my companions and decided to get our luggages. It took us time locating our bags so went out of the airport at around 1am. After changing our money to their local currency off we went to the taxi stand.

We were quite hesitant on going to lane 1 reason...its a BENZ taxi and gosh it might be more expensive than the other taxis. But we dont have any choice but to follow the procedure...the driver was accomodating and he really was so hospitable. After placing our bags at the trunk i decided to seat upfront!

BLOOPER NUMBER 1
I completely forgot that im in a right hand drive country! I didnt realized that the driver was telling me to go the other way till i opened the door and saw the wheel at the right side. I was laughing so hard and told the driver that i was planning to drive the cab myself. He then jokingly said..."as long as you wont get caught that wont be a problem"

Im like a child ..so amazed on how hi technology can affect even the cabs. The interior of the car was so cool compared to the other taxis this was really something! So cool and i felt i was a country girl who got into a public transportation. I am really so amazed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't blame you for the mistake, I would have done the same thing.

Kim ^^

marissa said...

I can't imagine you driving in that country and the look of that drivers face once you take over the wheel and start dancing and singing while navigating the streets of Singapore.