Wednesday, September 13, 2006

My Singapore Adventure

September 9, 2006


Been super excited for a few weeks back because of this trip.Seeing the merlion? Nah! Ill be seeing shinhwa for the first time live in action and who knows what will happen next.
Packed my bag just a few hours before the trip.830pm flight so might as well check in 3 hours before the flight schedule.Packed my bags and prayed that I may not forget any essential material needed for the trip.


Ok got to do some errands first, last minute, to fix some committed matters like bringing back the materials i borrowed my food caterer. Ooops missed out storing my storage card files so it would be useful in my Singapore trip. Anyway I think I managed not to miss out things.
Off to the airport...pick up flor first so we can be at the airport on time. We went to SM MALL OF ASIA to activate her international roaming for her handyphone. Grabbed something to eat and off to PARK AND FLY so we can have a ride on the way to the airport since they will shuttle us. Ok arrived at the airport very early I guessed we over estimated the airport securities. We passed all the stages and checking in and the immigration will be the last few stages before boarding.



Still have a lot of time before checking in,don't have anything to do at the international airport. Good thing pau sent me something I can gladly cheer on! Waaah a picture of me and junjin side by side! Whoaaah!What a view to enjoy before reaching the place where I can see my sweety!


An hour passed and cebu pacific's flight to singapore is now open.After checking in our luggages we decided to grab a bite. I guess we have a few hours of waiting to do...8pm...ahh a relief we are now going to our gate...so excited to fly! Gosh...another 45 minutes of waiting! It was a delayed flight! we boarded at 830 and flew at around 9pm.


FLY CEBU PACIFIC WERE EVERYTHING IS NOT FREE!Ok I'm overreacting they gave us C2 ice tea(without the ice) for free. We were so surprised coz when we asked for coffee and choco drink we have to pay for it!wow this is what you call business. I guess I got used to flying with Philippine Airline and Cathay were you can get great food and drinks. A dollar for a 3 in 1 coffee drink?(well I think I just realized the reason behind it on the way home.).Ok lets just thank cebu pacific for a cheap airfare.


I couldn't sleep maybe of the excitement....a few hours to go and yes I can breath the same air with the guys I want to see....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you had to pay for food/drinks on the plane? That's the first time I hear something like that. I guess it's because of the decrease in airline business since 9/11.

Glad you had fun!! Can't wait to see pictures soon in Flor's blog!!! ^^

happybi

marissa said...

That's the letdown on riding budget airlines, no freebies. At least you made it to Singapore in one piece.

Anonymous said...

With the cost of oil, more and more flights here are becoming the same way. You'll be lucky to get a free drink. Even flight that are over 4 hours. You want something to eat, better get your money ready. At least give a bag of pretzel or peanuts, that would be nice.

Kim